ALLEGATIONS OF MISCONDUCT *
JASS accepts manuscripts for consideration with the understanding that:
• Manuscripts are original material and are not submitted for presentation or publication elsewhere.
• The author(s) have to provide an undertaking that the material in the article is original (not plagiarized) and those who contributed in various capacities have either been included as authors or have been duly acknowledged.
• Manuscripts with more than 3 authors will not be considered or accepted for publication.
• For any type of plagiarism, the author (s) will be the sole responsible.
• The authors will have to fill an undertaking form to authenticate originality of the manuscript and adherence to the publication ethics. JASS believes that authors must follow the publication ethics and malpractices policies as laid down by COPE and APA. The paper is published after its clearance for plagiarism as per HEC policy.
• In case of any breach of policy rules is found, the editorial team reserves the right to take legal action/ penalty as decided accordingly.
COMPLAINTS PROCESS *
JASS is committed to address all complaints of authors, reviewers and audience. Complaints can be sent to email@example.com
CONFLICTS OF INTEREST
JASS is triple blind peer review journal. For the sake of transparency, editors and reviewers will not be consider to publish in JASS.